FALL FEST FIELD HOCKEY LEAGUE
DETAILS: Play field hockey on a competitive and fun level. Register as an individual or get together with your high school team, your club team, or any group of friends. If you register as an individual you will be placed on a team and be assigned a coach, if you register as a group please have an adult designated as your coach.
If you are unable to find a coach please ask us and we will match you with one.
Teams will be limited to 16 players.
When registering a group with no particular school or club please establish your own “team” name that all players use when registering.
When registering as an individual enter the name of your school and all players registered with the same school will be placed together.
Registration will close on October 25.
We will accept a maximum of 18 teams.
- PLAYERS: High School, grades 9-12 Middle School, grades 7-8
- Register as a team or as an individual
- WHERE: George Mason High School
- Guaranteed to play seven 50 minute games, 8 v 8
- WHEN: Saturday November 7, 14, and 21 game times between 5-8 pm
- Sunday November 15 and 22, December 6 and 13 game times between 2-5 pm
- COST:$150 per player
FALL FIELD HOCKEY CLINICS
DETAILS: We plan to have small group training sessions every Saturday. Each training session will have a maximum of 15 girls and will last one hour. We will work on individual skills and some small group play. Goalie training will also be offered.
Through a sign up genius you will register for a skills session either from 5:30-6:30 or from 6:30-7:30. Goalie training is 6-7:30.
You may sign up for more than one session each Saturday.
Each one hour session is $25.
For payment I will keep a record of who attends each session and will ask for payment at the end of the season.
You can sign up alone or a group of friends can sign up together.
If you want to sign up for a session and all the slots are filled please email me and I can add sessions.
WHERE: George Mason High School
WHEN: SATURDAYS SEPTEMBER 12 - OCTOBER 24
TIME: 2 small group sessions 5:30-6:30 and 6:30-7:30
COST: $25 a session
USA GUIDELINES TO RETURN TO PLAY FIELD HOCKEY
- Limit training groups to 15 or less
- Limit coaches to 3 or less
- Limit attendance to those that can confirm no symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days.
- Minimize changes in small group participants - assign groups and keep them the same
- Don’t allow parents and spectators to stay at the facility, only drop off and pick up
- Coaches handle all shared equipment - balls, cones,etc
- Athletes use own water bottle, towels, and personal hygiene products
- No high fives or handshakes
- Focus on drills that allow for social distancing to be maintained