Nova Field Hockey Xtreme is offering winter training sessions for Middle and High School players in conjunction with SCAA.
Saturdays 8:30-10:00 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13
Mondays 5:45-7:15 1/25, 2/1, 2/8
Location – South County Middle School Turf (Saturday mornings)
South County HS Turf/Track (Mondays)
(these times and locations are subject to change)
This clinic will cover the concepts of passing, defense, shooting, and goal keeping skills.
The clinic is open to 7th through 12th grade girls. The clinic includes 6 sessions with 1 rain date built-in.
All players must bring a mouth guard, shin guards, and their stick. There will be no sharing of equipment and each player should provide their own water. Please read the SCAA COVID-19 protocols at scaasports.net. Each player must do the daily health assessment check-in prior to arriving for EVERY practice.
Register on the scaasports.net homepage.
Go to Register now and click field hockey on the drop down menu.
FALL FEST FIELD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Congratulations to the Champions!
USA GUIDELINES TO RETURN TO PLAY FIELD HOCKEY
- Limit training groups to 15 or less
- Limit coaches to 3 or less
- Limit attendance to those that can confirm no symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days.
- Minimize changes in small group participants - assign groups and keep them the same
- Don’t allow parents and spectators to stay at the facility, only drop off and pick up
- Coaches handle all shared equipment - balls, cones,etc
- Athletes use own water bottle, towels, and personal hygiene products
- No high fives or handshakes
- Focus on drills that allow for social distancing to be maintained